Thank you for your interest in Q Club Resort and Residences, now re-branded as
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
I am happy to provide information to help you decide if this property is right for you. Why deal with a Realtor to buy new construction? Click here.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is a condominium hotel located at 505 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, just north of the Las Olas Bridge. It stands 25 stories and contain 333 units from 380 square feet studios to a pair of two story, three bedroom, three and a half bath units with circular living rooms and master suites facing the ocean that are like nothing else in South Florida.
Unit prices include all furnishings, fittings, finishes, equipment and linen.
This page offers you a preview of prices, floorplans, and square footage.
Because this page contains many large images, it could take as much as 3 minutes to load completely.
Please use the refresh or reload button on your browser if the images do not appear immediately. E-mail me now with your questions about The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I’ll get back to you right away.
Illustrates unit locations on high floors | Illustrates unit locations on 2nd floor
Resort Program Highlights
• Hilton Hotels Corporation will manage the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort’s Resort Program.
• The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort’s Resort Program is a 5-year renewable contract.
• The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort’s Resort Program provides for the following:
– 120 days usage of unit per calendar year.
– 45% Owner’s Net Rental Income Share.
• Net Rental Income is defined as the actual room rental revenues of your suite net of occupancy, sales and related taxes, less 15% for various fees and commissions.
• Hilton will do its best to accommodate the time periods that you wish to occupy your suite.
• A Revenue Rotation system will be utilized in order to provide an equitable distribution of Resort reservations among participating suites (subject to specific room requests by guests).
• While in residence, Complimentary Valet Parking will be available for one vehicle per Unit Owner; each guest(s) vehicle will be accommodated for a fee.
• As a benefit to Owners, Hilton will extend a 10% discount off of all Food and Beverage purchases in the Hotel; excluding Destination Shops.
• Owners wishing to make a reservation for an additional Unit will receive a 25% discount off of Best Available Rate; subject to occupancy.
• While in residence, housekeeping and other hotel services not included in the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort’s Rental Program will be available to you for a fee.
• For further information regarding the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort’s Resort Program, please contact our Owner Relations Office.
Owner Relations Manager
505 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Tel: 954-414-2680 Fax: 954-414-2223
E-mail: [email protected]
Participation in the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort’s Resort Program is voluntary, and is not a condition of purchasing your unit.
This is only a summary of certain terms and the manner in which it is anticipated that the Resort’s Program will operate. This is not a complete statement of the terms and conditions that apply to the Resort’s Program. The details may change. The terms that govern any particular participation in the Resort’s Program will be those set out in the definitive agreement that you sign. Therefore, if you decide to participate in the program, you should review carefully that agreement.